Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

White Accessories

Postscript April 8th:  I have a had a number of queries on these .... they are covered
with textured wallpaper remanants, however I guess you could also cover books
 with finely textured fabrics......  thanks for all the interest ...

gorgeous white, light and airy accessories - just perfect for a White Wednesday
Images from :  Sarie magazine (local South African magazine). 
Also see post below from the same source - they are amazing with their creativity and inspiration.
Gena

7 comments:

Allison Shops said...

The covered books are fantastic. Do you have a source? Lovely images.

Be sure to drop by AtticMag this week and register for our Giveaway!

Allison

Rosewood Cottage said...

gorgeous! I especially love those covered books! :)

kathi @ traybella said...

beautiful! love the books too and that sweet little button/ribbon (is it a bookmark?) at the bottom of them.
kathi

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely delightful! I love those fabric covered books in the first photo. Hope to see you back at my place. I have become a follower and hope you'll do the same! until later...

A Cottage Muse said...

I love the covered books!! Wonderful idea!

Cindy Geilmann said...

amazing, love the books, the photography, the simplicity, the softness of that green, the air through the book mark and button.
great job! I'll be back

cindy@stitches
come visit

EnchantedBella said...

Your white books are beautiful. I adore them did you cover them yourself? Have a great day.

Rebecca

Blog Widget by LinkWithin