Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some Red Inspiration



those who visit more often will know by now that I adore neutral schemes in all styles - well, aside from neutrals, red is and has always been one of my favorite colours ... I always enjoy a simple, understated room enlivened with touches of red ... these exampler are perfect - they show you how to ring the changes; how to enhance your space with bits of red fabrics and other small objects....
have a great Ruby Tuesday and click here to see more wonderful Ruby posts
Images from: Sarie magazine
Gena

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Gosh, that is visually stunning! Red was so 'in' back in the 80s but it is nice to see a stylish come back.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've just found your blog and find it trully amazing and inspiring. You have been added to my blogroll and I'm looking forward to following your blog.
Warm regards,
Anna @ Around My Table

Blog Widget by LinkWithin